Leaders Who Build
Leadership Training to Bring Out the Greatness in Yourself and in Others
Leadership Development Training Starts Here
Shape the workplace culture
Effective leaders recognize their actions may have both intended and unintended consequences, so they carefully consider the culture that their actions will help shape. They recognize that by creating a positive climate that inspires team members, they influence them to contribute their best.
Help people uncover their blind spots
Great leaders are fully committed to the success of their people and are willing to invest time and energy in them. They intuitively see potential and know how to bring out the best in them. They realize that only by bringing out the greatness in their team members can their team demonstrate high potential.
Build and maintain productive relationships
Leadership is not a solitary activity, nor is the focus on the leader; rather it is about how leaders treat the people they work with and how they make people feel about themselves and the work. To get things done through other people, leaders must demonstrate that they genuinely care about the people with whom they work. This is what inspires team members to go above and beyond.
Help people be the best version of themselves
People would rather work for someone who builds them up rather than putting them down. They must treat others well and with respect. In most cases, people don’t quit jobs, they quit leaders, especially the ones that don’t care about them and aren’t committed to their growth.
Grow as a Leader to Advance Your Career
- We provide practical skills that can be applied immediately, not just theories, buzzwords, fads or “flavors of the month.”
- We recognize that being a leader means being responsible for more than just yourself, and that is stressful. That’s why we provide actionable tips and best practices to help reduce stress and worry.
- Rather than trying to have you be someone you’re not, we help bring out your greatness—your authentic self and inner leader.
- Leaders can’t and shouldn’t try do it all on their own. We deliver the knowledge and skills to help leaders accomplish work through others.
Leadership Guide for First-Time Managers
The transition from employee to a leader is one of the most challenging times in a career. Dale Carnegie’s learning guide provides areas for first-time managers to concentrate and build their leadership skills.
Motivate and Engage Your Team
Developing Leaders in Your Organization
Top performing organizations know that effective leadership is not a luxury. It is essential to your success. Dale Carnegie’s leadership training targets specific stages of a leader’s development and the skills needed to be successful at each stage.
- High-potential team members being considered for leadership need to develop and exhibit the self-confidence and interpersonal skills that will be essential for success in their new roles.
- New leaders need help transitioning from doing the work themselves to leading their team. Competencies at this stage of leadership development include using authority appropriately, being self-directed, developing others, and accountability.
- Experienced leaders achieve success for the organization by working to bring out the greatness in their people. They do this by focusing on “next level” competencies that address the types of challenges they face in their roles: leading people through change, delegation that helps develop the people on their teams, innovation, and more.
“This class really gets you outside of your comfort zone and makes you think more deliberately about how you can improve yourself and others. You leave each class more equipped to handle day to day stresses, challenges, and opportunities.”
Participant, Develop Your Leadership Potential: Stop Doing, Start Leading
Our Leadership Programs Will Help You:
Gain employee commitment and loyalty
Improve communication and team collaboration
Create a corporate culture that retains talent
Achieve organizational goals and objectives
Contact us and explore how we can meet your unique challenges and allow you to take command of your career, your organization, or your team.