Discover a New Era of Sales Training Courses
Having trouble converting leads into sales? Or simply wish you were selling more?
It could be a result of today's savvy consumers, but just as likely, it’s your outdated techniques.
Build relationships that lead to sales
Through Dale Carnegie's effective sales training courses, you will learn to generate more leads, resulting in increased sales performance. That’s because we understand how enduring relationships lead to loyalty, which creates a lucrative sales pipeline—and that ultimately catapults you over your goals.
Build and maintain productive relationships
Leadership is not a solitary activity, nor is the focus on the leader; rather it is about how leaders treat the people they work with and how they make people feel about themselves and the work. To get things done through other people, leaders must demonstrate that they genuinely care about the people with whom they work. This is what inspires team members to go above and beyond.
Help people be the best version of themselves
People would rather work for someone who builds them up rather than putting them down. They must treat others well and with respect. In most cases, people don’t quit jobs, they quit leaders, especially the ones that don’t care about them and aren’t committed to their growth.
SALES TRAINING COURSES
Better Sales Figures Begin with Better Salespeople
- Dale Carnegie's sales training combines a proven selling process with timeless customer relationship skills from the groundbreaking Dale Carnegie bestseller: How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- Learn how to identify the best prospecting methods to maintain an unlimited pipeline.
- Form essential relationships required for long-term benefits.
- Develop crucial questions to reveal customer needs.
Top Sales Training Courses
LIVE ONLINE SUBSRIPTION
- Set a strong foundation based on relationship selling.
- Develop the right attitudes and skills to achieve your goals.
- Build your sales and presentation confidence.
Cross and Up Selling
- Identify win-win opportunities.
- Create opportunities to add value for customers.
- Apply a cross and up selling process to make decisions easy for customers.
Compelling Sales Presentations
- Create targeted sales presentations.
- Ask thought-provoking questions.
- Use vocal skills and body language to transfer the message in a compelling way.
Our Sales Training Courses Will Help You:
Build better relationships with leads
Create loyalty with existing customers
Identify a prospect's unmet needs
Better convert leads and prospects to sales
Closing the Sale by Building Customer Relationships
To offer your customers value, you must first have a clear understanding of their needs. To that end, the most important thing you can do in any customer interaction is to ask questions, and then listen.
Develop Essential Sales Skills in Your Organization
When customers have completed 70% of the buying process without engaging with a single salesperson and can complete most purchases online without EVER interacting with another human being, traditional, transactional sales tactics simply no longer work.
That’s why your organization needs to adopt sales training and techniques that are grounded in decades of development yet evolved for the current landscape.
“Dale Carnegie Sales Training is an excellent way to groom your sales skills to a completely new level. Nancy teaches you how to approach a sale, the process to close the sale, and everything that happens in between. She does a great job interacting with the class, and gets you to excel with your techniques and style. The techniques that are taught in this class are second to none. This class is extremely beneficial, and will not only make you more professional in sales, but more confident as well.”
Collins Cunningham, Dale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling
Contact us and explore how we can meet your unique challenges and allow you to take command of your career, your organization, or your team.