The world leaders for In-Person training
Whether you prefer a one-on-one session with a certified instructor, a smaller classroom setting, or a large seminar, we provide training options that best suit your style of learning. We offer a variety of hands-on exercises, role-playing, situational coaching, real-time feedback, and real world assignments so you can apply what you've learned through each Dale Carnegie course.
Impact: Return on Your Time Investment
- Our programs are designed to acclerate your performance and impact
- Instructors combine facilitated exercises, individual presentations, situational coaching, real-time feedback & peer recognition
- Appreciative inquiry approach that unlocks your full potential
Trust: Heritage of High Quality
- Over 9 million graduates worldwide
- Our trainers are dedicated to your unique personal & professional development, as they have been for over 100 years
- We are ISO 9000 certified
- Strategic partnerships with the industry’s leading member organizations, including SHRM and ATD
Gain the Latest Thought Leadership
- You will learn from both the timeless principles outlined in the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People"
- Our ongoing research on employee engagement, leadership & professional development are integrated into your learning experience
Local Options: Global Footprint
- Choose from courses delivered at over 200 locations in 85 countries and 30 languages, by far the most in the industry
- Training offices are located in key areas and offer a multitude of course dates and durations for convenience and flexibility to match your schedule
Contact us at any time to ask questions or find out more about developing the skills you need to succeed at work and in your everyday life.