Learn to Measure and Improve Employee Engagement
Popular Leadership Development Courses
When you know the essential communication techniques for building and maintaining trust, you’ll be able to work more effectively across your organization.
With a clearer understanding of the business value of engagement, devise a plan to increase motivation and sustain a fully engaged workforce in your organization.
The shift in your mindset from team member to leader is a transformational one. It requires commitment, trust, and the right communication skills to engage your team members and hold them and yourself accountable for results.
Managing and Retaining Empowered Employees
in a Hybrid Workplace
- In 2021, engaged employees declined in the US for the first time in a decade.
- 53% of employees are likely to prioritize well-being over work than before the pandemic.
- The C-Suite underestimates employees' struggle with mental health.
- Empowered employees require a flexible working model and benefits, and have new expectations of their leaders.
Apply Dale Carnegie’s Employee Engagement and Leadership Training Values to Create Empowered, Engaged Teams
Improving Employee Engagement to Retain Your Empowered Workforce: Global Research Study Overview
Enabling Leaders to Move Employee Engagement to the Next Level
Creativity is Social: How Do Relationships Enable Creativity?
Develop the critical skills required to succeed today in business and in life
Our Leadership Development Courses Will Help You:
Developing Leaders in Your Organization
- High-potential team members being considered for leadership need to develop and exhibit the self-confidence and interpersonal skills that will be essential for success in their new roles.
- New leaders need help transitioning from doing the work themselves to leading their team. Competencies at this stage of leadership development include using authority appropriately, being self-directed, developing others, and accountability.
- Experienced leaders achieve success for the organization by working to bring out the greatness in their people. They do this by focusing on “next level” competencies that address the types of challenges they face in their roles: leading people through change, delegation that helps develop the people on their teams, innovation, and more.
Contact us and explore how we can meet your unique challenges and allow you to take command of your career, your organization, or your team.