After Your Course
1. How do I get my completion certificate?
After you have completed your course, you will receive a Course Completion email with instructions on how to access, download, and print your certificate.
To access your course completion certificate:
• Go to https://dalecarnegie.absorbtraining.com
• Log in using your user name and password.
• Click on the Transcript tile.
• Select your course certificate to open, print and enjoy!
3. Can you send me the PowerPoint presentation shown in the Live Online program I attended?
We are sorry, but we do not provide the PPT slides. However, most of our programs have a robust participant manual and/or handout(s) as downloadable files, and these often provide most of the content from the PPT slides.
5. How do I add this course to my Linkedin profile?
After you have completed your course, you will will receive a course Completion email with a resource link on how to add your course completion certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
6. How do I obtain my digital badges?
Dale Carnegie offers badges for completion of select Dale Carnegie Live Online programs. We’ve partnered with Credly to recognize your achievements and provide the secure Credly platform for sharing. For directions on how to locate and share your badges, click here.
POPULAR LIVE ONLINE COURSES
GET STARTED NOW