- Live online and in-person trainers that deliver in-language, in-culture
- Flex from in-person to online delivery as conditions change
- Achieve world-class Net Promoter Scores
- Strengthen corporate culture in the hybrid workplace
- Increase your resilience and agility in uncertainty
2023 Latest White Paper for Leaders
Preparing People for Success with Generative AI
Benefit of this White Paper
A new workforce transformation is upon us. Artificial intelligence is already disrupting industries and has the potential to dramatically increase worker productivity. Learn how you can prepare your teams to transition toward AI and understand the opportunities and threats.
What You'll Learn With It
Building and maintaining a strong corporate culture has always been critical to organizational success. Organizations who prepare their employees for change and provide them with the right skills will be able to adopt and execute AI initiatives faster and more successfully.
Why You Need It
Organizations are now facing a transformational moment. Those that can transition, adapt, and execute will be able to take advantage of significant productivity increases, powered by their teams effectively using artificial intelligence.
What Dale Carnegie Global Managed Learning Services Offering Look Like
- Gain a dedicated project management team in your language for your global initiatives
- Drive enterprise programs with consistent local execution in over 80 countries and 30+ languages
- Access a globally ISO-certified trainer network that delivers with credibility and cultural awareness
- Scale up with flexible delivery modalities
- Roll out your training program with local consistency and flexible scheduling options
- Broad content and solutions tailored for your organization:
- High Potential Talent Development
- Frontline & Senior Leadership Training
- Sales & Customer Services
- Public Speaking
- Executive Presence & Presentation Skills
- Deep Soft Skills Course Catalog for All Levels
- Customized Solutions
- Assessments & Subscriptions
Leading Change: AI and the Future of Organizational Culture
Move beyond the hype and learn how to prepare your organization and team for the changes brought by artificial intelligence.
AI is making headlines. Big investments, large forecasts of productivity gains, and predictions of a future where workers and their organizations rely increasingly on generative AI. What’s missing from the headlines and predictions is how organizations are actually going to do it. The fact is that for artificial intelligence to really make an impact, organizations need employees that are empowered with the right skills and attitudes to implement. Watch for the Panel Talk now!
How Senior Leaders Engage Empowered Employees
Watch the webinar with Dale Carnegie President & CEO Joe Hart as he shares insights from a global workplace study designed to identify the drivers of employee engagement: the role of senior leaders and how they can build a culture that supports, engages and retains their workforce.
Customer Success Stories
Our Competitive Advantage Creates Results
• Access a globally ISO-certified trainer network
• Experience driving results for 100+ years
• Access high-quality local trainers that deliver with credibility and cultural awareness
• Create increased buy-in of corporate training programs
• Learn through doing. Apply time-tested techniques to create real-world results
• Engage with an experienced partner delivering results for 100+ years
Leadership Development Training Starts Here
Leadership Training Programs for Individuals, Teams, & Organizations
- We provide practical skills that can be applied immediately, not just theories, buzzwords, fads or “flavors of the month.”
- We recognize that being a leader means being responsible for more than just yourself, and that is stressful. That’s why we provide actionable tips and best practices to help reduce stress and worry.
- Rather than trying to have you be someone you’re not, we help bring out your greatness—your authentic self and inner leader.
- Leaders can’t and shouldn’t try do it all on their own. We deliver the knowledge and skills to help leaders accomplish work through others.
Custom Leadership Solutions
- High-potential team members being considered for leadership need to develop and exhibit the self-confidence and interpersonal skills that will be essential for success in their new roles.
- New leaders need help transitioning from doing the work themselves to leading their team. Competencies at this stage of leadership development include using authority appropriately, being self-directed, developing others, and accountability.
- Experienced leaders achieve success for the organization by working to bring out the greatness in their people. They do this by focusing on “next level” competencies that address the types of challenges they face in their roles: leading people through change, delegation that helps develop the people on their teams, innovation, and more.
Contact us and explore how we can meet your unique challenges and allow you to take command of your career, your organization or your team.