Joe has a unique understanding and perspective on today’s workplace, leveraging Dale Carnegie’s primary research as well as connections with clients and executives. Joe explores how leaders can inspire trust, create an environment of psychological safety, drive employee engagement, and instill a culture of creativity and resilience toward change. Joe also hosts, “Take Command: A Dale Carnegie Leadership Podcast” which ranks globally in business/management.
In 2015, Joe Hart become the President and CEO of Dale Carnegie. Dale Carnegie is a global training and development company with operations in over 75 countries and a worldwide leader in professional development, performance improvement, leadership training and employee engagement. Participants can build skills through in-person, live online, and hybrid programs.
As with millions of other people, the Dale Carnegie Course has had a profound and transformational impact on Joe's life. He is excited to serve as the leader of this tremendous organization, to work with a talented team, and to help individuals and businesses unlock their great potential to perform at their very best.
Since he stepped into his role as CEO, Joe has been awarded Transformative CEO Leadership Award in the category of People by The CEO Forum Group in 2019.
Joe began hosting Take Command: A Dale Carnegie Podcast in January 2020. It became a Top 50 Leadership Podcast in April 2021.
During the Covid-19 crisis, Joe stepped in, embraced digital transformation, and lead through change to transform Dale Carnegie's core business worldwide into a live online instructor-led training business. This included featuring a new enhanced learning platform, Dale Carnegie eVolve, in January 2021.
Articles, Webinars, and Press Coverage
- Thought Leadership Articles
- Thought Leadership Webinars
- Forbes Interview: How Dale Carnegie Transformed Itself In 2020
- CNBC: How to make the most of simple interactions, according to Dale Carnegie CEO Joe Hart
- Dale Carnegie Signs New Book Deal with Top Publisher, Simon & Schuster: Take Command will be co-authored by Hart and Michael Crom, former Chief Learning Officer and current board member of the company. Together, they carry a wealth of leadership and business experience.
Speaking Engagements and Video Tips
Thoughts That Rock | Our Thoughts Make Us What We Are
- Leadership Blind Spots, McKonly & Asbury event, April 2021
- Leadership Strategies for Building a Positive Culture in the new Post-Covid/ Hybrid Workplace, Rochester Chamber of Commerce, April 2021
- 4 Strategies HR Leaders Can Champion in 2021 to Drive Post-Pandemic Performance – Hr.com summit, Feb 2021
- Leadership Strategies for Building a Positive Workplace Culture – Mexico Chamber of Commerce, Dec 2020