Building the Attitudes for Customer Service Excellence
Customer service skills training focused on developing teams into professionals that are confident, engaged, and ready to serve.
- Attitude & Empathy
- Communication & Listening
- Agility & Resilience
- Cross & Upselling
Connect with a Local Customer Service Consultant
FOR TEAMS & ORGANIZATIONS
Developing Rewarding Customer Relationships
Build effective customer service skills.
Customer Service Training Subscription
Dale Carnegie Unlimited: A Live Online Subscription
Build customer service skills through one of the largest live online training libraries in the business. Perfect for remote or dispersed teams.
Custom Customer Service Training Solutions
Operating in over 75 countries and in 29 languages Dale Carnegie works with organizations to uncover unique needs that address sales and service competency gaps – delivering consistent solutions through our unique training methodology and global trainer network.
Customer Service Training Courses
Choose from multiple options to improve customer service skills - from 2 hour live online sessions to multi-session in-person and live online courses.
IN-PERSON & LIVE ONLINE
Dale Carnegie Course
Build the right attitudes and communication skills to engage and wow your top clients.
Attitudes for Service
Discover ways to increase your self-awareness, improve your communication skills, and ask the right questions in this 3-hour course.
Cross and Up Selling
Apply a cross and up selling process to make decisions easy for customers.
Outstanding Customer Service
Practical customer service tips you can use immediately – and leave your competitors in the dust… every. single. time.
Expand and sharpen your skills for a more successful career.
“This class really gets you outside of your comfort zone and makes you think more deliberately about how you can improve yourself and others. You leave each class more equipped to handle day to day stresses, challenges, and opportunities.”
Participant, Develop Your Leadership Potential: Stop Doing, Start Leading
Leadership Development Training Starts Here
Shape the workplace culture
Effective leaders recognize their actions may have both intended and unintended consequences, so they carefully consider the culture that their actions will help shape. They recognize that by creating a positive climate that inspires team members, they influence them to contribute their best.
Help people uncover their blind spots
Great leaders are fully committed to the success of their people and are willing to invest time and energy in them. They intuitively see potential and know how to bring out the best in them. They realize that only by bringing out the greatness in their team members can their team demonstrate high potential.
Leadership Training Programs for Individuals, Teams, & Organizations
- We provide practical skills that can be applied immediately, not just theories, buzzwords, fads or “flavors of the month.”
- We recognize that being a leader means being responsible for more than just yourself, and that is stressful. That’s why we provide actionable tips and best practices to help reduce stress and worry.
- Rather than trying to have you be someone you’re not, we help bring out your greatness—your authentic self and inner leader.
- Leaders can’t and shouldn’t try do it all on their own. We deliver the knowledge and skills to help leaders accomplish work through others.
Custom Leadership Solutions
Operating in over 75 countries and in 29 languages Dale Carnegie works with organizations to uncover unique needs that address leadership competency gaps – delivering consistent solutions through our unique training methodology and global trainer network.
- High-potential team members being considered for leadership need to develop and exhibit the self-confidence and interpersonal skills that will be essential for success in their new roles.
- New leaders need help transitioning from doing the work themselves to leading their team. Competencies at this stage of leadership development include using authority appropriately, being self-directed, developing others, and accountability.
- Experienced leaders achieve success for the organization by working to bring out the greatness in their people. They do this by focusing on “next level” competencies that address the types of challenges they face in their roles: leading people through change, delegation that helps develop the people on their teams, innovation, and more.
Contact us and explore how we can meet your unique challenges and allow you to take command of your career, your organization or your team.