Attitudes for Service
Every time you encounter a customer, your attitude is showing! This course will help you develop the right attitude for top-notch customer service. It will help you build relationships, increase customer satisfaction, and maintain a positive attitude in any situation.
What You’ll Learn
Learn to project a friendly willingness to serve customers in a low-pressure, high-touch way, in every customer interaction. Discover ways to increase your self-awareness, improve your communication skills, and ask the right questions. With the Four Drivers of Customer Service, you’ll set goals for being a customer champion.
Why you want to learn it
When it comes to customer service, attitude trumps aptitude. Demonstrating a superior customer service attitude involves understanding expectations, going above and beyond, and being a customer advocate. Demonstrating behaviors of helpfulness, genuine interest, and respect influences customer behavior – moving them from indifferent to loyal.
How it will help you
You will be able to assess your current customer service attitudes and set goals for improvement. Reaching these goals will truly make your organization stand out. Your high-service environment will make customers want to come back to you in the future! Build a loyal customer base, and watch profits soar.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Assess customer service attitudes to set goals for improvement
- Use Four Drivers of Customer Service and Three Customer Service Principles to build customer relationships
- Develop and ask the right questions to gain insight into the customer experience
- Apply attitude control principles to maintain professionalism
- Use conversational language to prevent high pressure customer interactions