Succession Planning: Talent Development Strategies
Empower your next generation of talent with the attitudes and skills to embrace challenges, lead through change, and build a workplace culture of engagement.
- Engagement & Retention
- Talent Mobility
- Competency Developement
- Leadership Bench Strength & Executive Presence
Connect with a local succession planning consultant
FOR TEAMS & ORGANIZATIONS
Developing Confident, Engaging Leaders, Ready to Step Up
Equip teams with the right combination of communication, leadership, and presentation skills.
Blend solutions to fit your needs. From executive support leading culture, change and engagement initiatives to building your leadership talent pipeline retaining your top contributors. We deliver consistent results through our unique training methodology and global trainer network. Ask us about global managed services for complex program roll outs.
Talent Development Training Subscriptions
Dale Carnegie Unlimited: Live Online Subscriptions
Address enterprise talent development through one of the largest live online training libraries in the business. Perfect for remote or dispersed teams.
Preparing Individuals for the Enterprise Challenges of Tomorrow
Choose from multiple options to improve your enterprise performance- from 2 hour live online sessions to multi-session in-person and live online courses.
IN-PERSON & LIVE ONLINE
Dale Carnegie Course
Build confidence and create foundational skills to get engaged in work and life.
Executive Live Online Subscriptions
Build culture, set strategy, inspire success!
Trusted Advisor Bootcamp
Shift from tactical sales professional to strategic consultant for your clients.
Expand and sharpen your skills for a more successful career.
Engaging & Retaining Empowered Employees
Get a comprehensive look into the current state of employee engagement from the employee’s perspective. Understand exactly what employees need to feel engaged and how you can build systems to support organizational employee engagement efforts.
"Dale Carnegie Sales Training is an excellent way to groom your sales skills to a completely new level. Nancy teaches you how to approach a sale, the process to close the sale, and everything that happens in between. She does a great job interacting with the class, and gets you to excel with your techniques and style. The techniques that are taught in this class are second to none. This class is extremely beneficial, and will not only make you more professional in sales, but more confident as well."
Leadership Development Training Starts Here
Shape the workplace culture
Effective leaders recognize their actions may have both intended and unintended consequences, so they carefully consider the culture that their actions will help shape. They recognize that by creating a positive climate that inspires team members, they influence them to contribute their best.
Help people uncover their blind spots
Great leaders are fully committed to the success of their people and are willing to invest time and energy in them. They intuitively see potential and know how to bring out the best in them. They realize that only by bringing out the greatness in their team members can their team demonstrate high potential.
Leadership Training Programs for Individuals, Teams, & Organizations
- We provide practical skills that can be applied immediately, not just theories, buzzwords, fads or “flavors of the month.”
- We recognize that being a leader means being responsible for more than just yourself, and that is stressful. That’s why we provide actionable tips and best practices to help reduce stress and worry.
- Rather than trying to have you be someone you’re not, we help bring out your greatness—your authentic self and inner leader.
- Leaders can’t and shouldn’t try do it all on their own. We deliver the knowledge and skills to help leaders accomplish work through others.
Custom Leadership Solutions
Operating in over 75 countries and in 29 languages Dale Carnegie works with organizations to uncover unique needs that address leadership competency gaps – delivering consistent solutions through our unique training methodology and global trainer network.
- High-potential team members being considered for leadership need to develop and exhibit the self-confidence and interpersonal skills that will be essential for success in their new roles.
- New leaders need help transitioning from doing the work themselves to leading their team. Competencies at this stage of leadership development include using authority appropriately, being self-directed, developing others, and accountability.
- Experienced leaders achieve success for the organization by working to bring out the greatness in their people. They do this by focusing on “next level” competencies that address the types of challenges they face in their roles: leading people through change, delegation that helps develop the people on their teams, innovation, and more.
Contact us and explore how we can meet your unique challenges and allow you to take command of your career, your organization or your team.