Building a Culture of Employee Engagement
Dale Carnegie has been creating engaged individuals, teams, and organizations for over 100 years. Get the skills you need to take command and get engaged!
- Create Confidence
- Empower Leaders
- Increase Retention
- Strengthen Relationships
- Cultivate Resilience
Connect with a Local Engagement Consultant
FOR TEAMS & ORGANIZATIONS
Drive Employee Engagement & Retention
Engaged employees are more productive, they are ready to confront challenges, and are less likely to leave.
Enterprise Training Subscription
Dale Carnegie Unlimited: A Live Online Subscription
Build people skills through one of the largest live online training libraries in the business. Perfect for remote or dispersed teams.
Employee Engagement Solutions
Operating in over 75 countries and in 29 languages Dale Carnegie works with organizations to uncover unique needs that address sales and service competency gaps – delivering consistent solutions through our unique training methodology and global trainer network.
Employee Engagement Courses
Choose from multiple options to improve people skills and communication - from 2 hour live online sessions to multi-session in-person and live online courses.
Adjust to Change
In today’s rapidly shifting work environments, it’s not enough to adapt to change, we need to embrace it.
Engaging & Retaining Empowered Employees
Get a comprehensive look into the current state of employee engagement in 2022 from the employee’s perspective. Understand exactly what employees need to feel engaged and how you can build systems to support organizational employee engagement efforts.
“This class really gets you outside of your comfort zone and makes you think more deliberately about how you can improve yourself and others. You leave each class more equipped to handle day to day stresses, challenges, and opportunities.”
Participant, Develop Your Leadership Potential: Stop Doing, Start Leading
Leadership Development Training Starts Here
Shape the workplace culture
Effective leaders recognize their actions may have both intended and unintended consequences, so they carefully consider the culture that their actions will help shape. They recognize that by creating a positive climate that inspires team members, they influence them to contribute their best.
Help people uncover their blind spots
Great leaders are fully committed to the success of their people and are willing to invest time and energy in them. They intuitively see potential and know how to bring out the best in them. They realize that only by bringing out the greatness in their team members can their team demonstrate high potential.
Leadership Training Programs for Individuals, Teams, & Organizations
- We provide practical skills that can be applied immediately, not just theories, buzzwords, fads or “flavors of the month.”
- We recognize that being a leader means being responsible for more than just yourself, and that is stressful. That’s why we provide actionable tips and best practices to help reduce stress and worry.
- Rather than trying to have you be someone you’re not, we help bring out your greatness—your authentic self and inner leader.
- Leaders can’t and shouldn’t try do it all on their own. We deliver the knowledge and skills to help leaders accomplish work through others.
Custom Leadership Solutions
Operating in over 75 countries and in 29 languages Dale Carnegie works with organizations to uncover unique needs that address leadership competency gaps – delivering consistent solutions through our unique training methodology and global trainer network.
- High-potential team members being considered for leadership need to develop and exhibit the self-confidence and interpersonal skills that will be essential for success in their new roles.
- New leaders need help transitioning from doing the work themselves to leading their team. Competencies at this stage of leadership development include using authority appropriately, being self-directed, developing others, and accountability.
- Experienced leaders achieve success for the organization by working to bring out the greatness in their people. They do this by focusing on “next level” competencies that address the types of challenges they face in their roles: leading people through change, delegation that helps develop the people on their teams, innovation, and more.
Contact us and explore how we can meet your unique challenges and allow you to take command of your career, your organization or your team.