Presentation Skills & Public Speaking Training
Deliver presentations that inspire action, engage, and win over your colleagues and clients. Training for all levels:
- Present Complex Information
- Master Public Speaking & Reduce Anxiety
- Deliver with Impact & Influence
- Communicate Change
- Executive Presentations
- Effective Sales Presentations
Connect with a Local Presentation Consultant
Presentation Skills & Public Speaking Training Courses
Choose from multiple options to improve people skills and communication - from 2 hour live online sessions to multi-session in-person and live online courses.
LIVE ONLINE SUBSCRIPTON
Deliver powerful presentations in-person & online.
FOR TEAMS & ORGANIZATIONS
Ready to Present
Unleash your team with the skills to clearly and confidently communicate with your clients, win new business, and present with impact and influence.
Custom Presentation Solutions
Blend solutions to fit your needs - from creating an executive image and honing presentation skills, to empowering your sales team to pitch and win more business, to creating deeper relationships between your clients and service teams. We deliver consistent solutions through our unique training methodology and global trainer network.
Speak More Effectively
Whether you are persuading colleagues, selling to a client, or energizing a team, the power of your presentation makes all the difference. Discover eight guiding principles that prepare you for a flawless presentation.
““Wow!! What can I say??! I had no idea what I was getting into with joining this High Impact Presentations course! This experience exceeded every one of my expectations. I learned so many things, met some great people, and also some great instructors! I encourage everyone to be a part of this course! It will change your entire view on presenting, and your life!”
Sherri Brown, High Impact Presentations
Leadership Development Training Starts Here
Shape the workplace culture
Effective leaders recognize their actions may have both intended and unintended consequences, so they carefully consider the culture that their actions will help shape. They recognize that by creating a positive climate that inspires team members, they influence them to contribute their best.
Help people uncover their blind spots
Great leaders are fully committed to the success of their people and are willing to invest time and energy in them. They intuitively see potential and know how to bring out the best in them. They realize that only by bringing out the greatness in their team members can their team demonstrate high potential.
Leadership Training Programs for Individuals, Teams, & Organizations
- We provide practical skills that can be applied immediately, not just theories, buzzwords, fads or “flavors of the month.”
- We recognize that being a leader means being responsible for more than just yourself, and that is stressful. That’s why we provide actionable tips and best practices to help reduce stress and worry.
- Rather than trying to have you be someone you’re not, we help bring out your greatness—your authentic self and inner leader.
- Leaders can’t and shouldn’t try do it all on their own. We deliver the knowledge and skills to help leaders accomplish work through others.
Custom Leadership Solutions
Operating in over 75 countries and in 29 languages Dale Carnegie works with organizations to uncover unique needs that address leadership competency gaps – delivering consistent solutions through our unique training methodology and global trainer network.
- High-potential team members being considered for leadership need to develop and exhibit the self-confidence and interpersonal skills that will be essential for success in their new roles.
- New leaders need help transitioning from doing the work themselves to leading their team. Competencies at this stage of leadership development include using authority appropriately, being self-directed, developing others, and accountability.
- Experienced leaders achieve success for the organization by working to bring out the greatness in their people. They do this by focusing on “next level” competencies that address the types of challenges they face in their roles: leading people through change, delegation that helps develop the people on their teams, innovation, and more.