* Important Details if registered for this course *
(These will be included in your confirmation email and PDF receipt)
Employee Engagement: It’s Time to Go ‘All-In’ Making Engagement a Daily Priority for Leaders Coming as no surprise, the influence of the relationship between manager and employee continues to be undisputed. Our original and latest research shows that the manager-employee relationship continues to have the most influence on employee engagement levels.
This workshop is designed to give managers and supervisors the tools necessary to create a caring environment that will make employees feel valued, confident, empowered, and connected, so that they can achieve high levels of engagement and performance.
* Define engagement and describe a manager's impact on individual engagement levels.
* Discover how to demonstrate care and inspire employees to go above and beyond.
* Strengthen engagement levels through relationship-centered leadership strategies.
* Personalize praise and recognition to maintain high performance.