#CampCarnegie Live Online Summer Camp For Teens!
#CampCarnegie is a highly engaging and interactive live online summer camp experience for teenagers. Teenagers will have the opportunity to build new friendships, learn proven Dale Carnegie skills that they can use immediately, and feel better about themselves!
- Practice skills that build self-confidence
- Feel more positive
- Learn skills to improve memory
- Make friends
- Apply tools to manage stress and anxiety
- Have fun
- Appreciate the strengths of others, and be appreciated
- Gain greater self-purpose
- Learn to disagree in a respectful and agreeable way
- Interact with the world’s most enthusiastic certified trainers
How Teens & Parents Benefit
Graduates tell us that their new skills have made them:
- Happier about their life
- More focused on achieving goals
- Stronger communicators
- More confident decision-makers
- Able to confront problems in a positive way
- Better prepared for life’s challenges
Who Should Attend
Teenagers 15-18 who are craving positive social interaction, structured highly interactive and engaging experiences, and a desire to learn skills that they will be able to use immediately that will help them for life!
Eight 2-hour live online sessions, Monday - Thursday for two consecutive weeks