Explore Our Transformational Resources
As a global leader in professional training and development, we’ve created custom resources to supplement your training, as you further develop the skills to become a better, more confident, and more effective version of yourself.
Refine your Results
Mark Marone | March 12, 2020
- Agile organizations are focusing on maximizing the human-machine partnership.
- Social intelligence is critical to organizational agility because it supports the collaboration, creativity, innovation and change that agility demands.
- Because agility requires a willingness to take risks, organizations need to build resilient workforces that have the confidence and positive outlook to deal with change and bounce back from setbacks.
Mark Marone | March 10, 2020
• In a rapidly evolving business environment, a customer-centered purpose provides everyone with a true north to enable greater agility.read more >
• Customer focus gives people a stable grounding as they navigate toward their objectives, even in the midst of uncertainty and unpredictability.
• When employees have a shared purpose centered on the customer, they’re more engaged and empowered to work together, listen to the customer, advocate for change and take action quickly.
• A customer focus gives organizations a rich resource for innovation—the intellectual capital of their customers.
Mark Marone | March 5, 2020
If you’re a new manager or employee engagement has become a priority for you, then this blog is for you. It covers:read more >
• What employee engagement is…and isn’t
• Why it matters
• The current state of engagement
• The top 3 drivers that impact employee engagement rates
• 3 immediate actions managers can take to engage employees
Mark Marone | March 2, 2020
- Agility refers to an organization’s ability to gather and act on information, make decisions quickly and implement change to meet rapidly evolving requirements of customers and the business environment.
- In a business environment marked by rapidly evolving customer requirements, heightened shareholder demands and changing employee expectations, organizational agility is critical for success.
- Along with good tools and processes, agility requires the right combination of resilience, social intelligence and capacity for action, aligned with a clear organizational purpose.
In-person, Live Online & Hybrid Training
Learn Leadership and Communication Skills, Improve Your Change Management and Time Management Skills, Learn Strategies to Engage Your Employees, Horn your Relationship Selling Skills, Acquire High Impact Presentation Skills!
Learn more about Dale Carnegie training programs.
Develop and engage workforce with Dale Carnegie trainings available in over 250 locations worldwide; over 70 live online programs, covering an array of skills in multiple formats from webinars, and 2-day workshops & multi-session seminars.
Watch Our Leadership Videos
Watch our video tips on leadership, corporate culture and skills needed to excel in the hybrid workplace.