Self Leadership and Collaboration
Strengthen Trust | Gain Cooperation | Inspire Others
1. Replace fear with courage.
2. It's not about me, but it's up to me.
3. Build on strengths and start from where you are.
Choose the Right Message | Engage Audiences | Model Leadership Agility
Structure effective messages that will build credibility, enhance group interactions, and clearly convey your ideas. The environment is supportive. The work is intense. And the results are outstanding.
1. Making presentations is a form of public leadership.
2. You can increase your ability to influence any audience to take action.
3. The presenter is the real message.
Learn How To
- Persuade your audience using powerful evidence
- Illustrate complex material directly and simply
- Project confidence and enthusiasm that builds credibility
Lead Yourself | Lead Teams | Lead Change
This program combines the crucially important hard skills and proven behaviors that leaders need, while also focusing on adopting the right attitudes required to be an engaging leader.
Who Should Attend
Leaders and middle managers who have experience and want to take the responsibility and performance of themselves and their teams to the next level to improve their results.
Gain ways to project an enthusiastic attitude, communicate logically and clearly. Energize and engage listeners. Build trust and motivate people to act.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who have been recently promoted into management or supervisory positions, high potential or top performing employees who are being considered for a leadership position.
Personal Impact Stories
We see your spark. We see the inherent abilities hidden within you. We help you with the hard stuff -the things that intimidate you, that hold you back, the skills that really matter.
Austin Kapetanakis, CheapOair
Serrinea Granville, JPMorgan
Topher Olsen, Alliance Residential