Communication Skills Enrichment Package
Designed specifically for Dale Carnegie Course and Effective Communications & Human Relations graduates who want to move beyond initial breakthroughs, sustain newly acquired skills, and commit to continued growth.
You will have access to course content for 1 year from the date of content access.
What You’ll Learn
Continue the work started in your Dale Carnegie program by better understanding your strengths and opportunities for growth. Establish target areas to create the largest impact on your performance, with a focus on reinforcing your skills through practice and real-life application. Build better relationships and prepare to make the most of opportunities.
Communication Skills Enrichment Package Includes:
• Sustainment Plan for graduates self-assesses the areas in which they’ve made the greatest progress and create a plan for how they will sustain what they’ve learned
• Development Plan for grads to identify two areas they feel are still in need of improvement, and plan how they will develop these skills in the weeks ahead
• 12-week progress tracker in which to record progress
• Plans for developing mid- and long-term breakthroughs
• Opportunities to improve two personal or professional relationships
• Extra-curricular tools & ideas to keep moving forward
• The videos collection from the Dale Carnegie Course
• Presentation Practice
Why You Want To Learn It
In today’s fast moving workplace, you are challenged to bring your best every day. Only those who have committed to a cycle of continuous performance improvement will have a competitive edge. Sustain the skills that have helped you reach new levels of success and develop more meaningful relationships.
How It Will Help You
Be ready to step up and speak up with confidence. Cement your cycle of continuous performance improvement and achieve more breakthroughs with Dale Carnegie’s Communication Skills Enrichment Package.
Principles from How to Win Friends and Influence People show you how to influence others to support your vision. Discover 9 techniques for enhancing relationships, and fundamental techniques for becoming a respected leader. Tips for handling criticism and stress set you free to move forward with new ideas and stronger partnerships. Read More >