Dale Carnegie for Young Adults is designed to prepare university students for the real world. It gives them the skills they need to reach their goals and live up to their full potential – at school, home, and work. The curriculum was developed with feedback from university students. It consists of six three-hour, highly interactive sessions that include real-life scenarios and role-playing.
Today, the world is more complex, competitive and demanding than ever before. University students often need to balance school, work and relationships while at the same time, working and planning for their future. Dale Carnegie for Young Adults can help students become more confident and better able to cope with the pressure and stress university students face.
College credits available. Ask us how!
What You’ll Learn
- Building Self-confidence
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skill Development
- Teamwork and Leadership Skills
- Effective Attitude Management
Why you want to learn it
- Become more focused on goals to enhance clarity in path towards future vision
- Be a better decision maker when faced with difficult choices
- Develop persuasive communication to sell ideas and concepts
How it will help you
- Better prepared when interviewing for jobs
- Able to confront problems and challenges in a more positive way
Who Should Attend
Current College/University Students looking to improve the skills they need to reach their goals and live up to their full potential.