Creating an Executive Image that Wins Friends & Influences People
This 2-day program is designed to bridge the gaps we have between how we see ourselves and how others see us. The ability to accurately perceive others and ourselves and have a plan to make changes in the areas we have control will help us to leverage ourselves and our careers.
What You’ll Learn
- See yourself as others see you
- Use personal traits to reinforce your professionalism
- Turn adversaries into colleagues
- Read the body language of others to gauge how you’re coming across
- Cultivate the attitudes of leadership
- Use eye contact to hold attention
- Communicate with authority
- Present with poise
- Influence others to your point of view
- Project an image of leadership
- Create great first impressions
Why You Want To Learn It
With these Emotional Intelligence tools provided, you’ll have a better since of direction to make the necessary changes that will profoundly move us forward in our lives.
How It Will Help You
These tools and exercises will help you connect quickly with anyone and everyone, understand how you impact others around you and give you a firm foundation for building trust, positively influencing others, move challenges forward to collaboration and resolution – you will become a leader who can embrace and impact positive change.