Lead Change Without Authority
People can be change agents regardless of their position in the organization. Leading-edge organizations are on the lookout for these change champions in their efforts to excel in today’s competitive market. Leading change without authority includes recognizing change while it’s happening, understanding the change process, identifying leadership change strategies and demonstrating flexibility while respecting the chain of command.
What You’ll Learn
- Appreciate the need for change as a competitive driver
- Diagram their involvement with organizational change and their position in the Change Model
- Follow principles for leading change without authority.· Maintain flexibility during change
Why you want to learn it
- Leadership: Drives business results by aligning the vision, mission and values to enhance business value
- Draws upon the unique talents and abilities of others to achieve profitable results.
- Change Management: Seeks opportunities to redirect self, others and processes to transform the organization.
How it will help you
In this module, you learn to recognize current change in the organization and how you can influence change without the clout. Most importantly, you develop a personal plan for staying flexible during change and map out ways you can advocate for and lead change regardless of your job title.