Executive Leadership: What Got You Here Won't Get You There
Executive leaders will be able to further their success by identifying and examining 20 of the most common challenges often found in executive leadership behavior. Executives will then use a seven-step method to overcome the challenges they identified - created specifically for executives by Best Selling Author and executive coach Marshall Goldsmith.
What You’ll Learn
1. Increase your leadership influence
2. Handle the paradox of success
3. Choose from various feedback methods, and employ those most appropriate for you
4. Apply a seven-step method to change habits
5. Employ feedforward, a practical four-step process to help implement changes
6. Create more productive work relationships
Why You Want To Learn It
It has been said the higher up you go in management, the more critical your communication skills and people skills become. This seminar will help you to identify any areas that may need adjusting and give actionable steps to overcome these areas.
How It Will Help You
This program will help you to continue climbing the success ladder and increase your presence to be the type of executive that people want to follow.