Dale Carnegie Sales Training: Winning with Relationship Selling
When customers have completed 70% of the buying process, or can complete many online purchases without ever engaging with a single salesperson, traditional sales tactics simply no longer work. Your customers are the personification of the empowered consumer, knowledgeable beyond the need for basic information. You need a relationship-selling approach that leads to a profitable relationship. The Dale Carnegie® sales process is founded on building trust and strengthening client partnerships.
What You’ll Learn
This 8-session, Live Online seminar delivers practical tools to connect, collaborate, and create solutions unique to each buyer. You'll gain confirmation, and secure commitment at all points in the sales cycle. Along the way, you'll go through a transformative experience that will grow and sustain self-confidence along with belief in the value of your organization and your solutions.
Why you want to learn it
This series provides structure to help sales professionals at every level, from novices looking to start strong, to seasoned professionals who need to navigate changing sales and relationship dynamics. You’ll learn to demonstrate your value proposition powerfully, shorten the buying cycle, and gain repeat business through trusting relationships.
How it will help you
In today’s complex sales environment, gimmicks and tactics are obsolete: customers are just too savvy. By mastering a relationship-based selling approach, you can offer your customers value they can’t find on the Internet: You! Position yourself for long-term partnerships that bring positive outcomes for all parties.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Create and demonstrate sales strategies that facilitate the buying process through relationship-oriented techniques
- Use methods to establish a connection with customers to gain access and establish trust
- Construct solutions in collaboration with customers while offering insights and establishing value
- Apply the Dale Carnegie Sales Model to eliminate objections and minimize the need for negotiation
- Employ proven techniques to maintain customer relationships and encourage repeat business