Communicate with Different Personality Styles
This 2-hour course includes 1 hour of live online instruction and 1 hour of self-directed learning.
Grow your understanding of different personality styles and get equipped with the knowledge to approach each conversation in a way that creates positive outcomes. Grow your ability to enhance relationships and get things done!
For the best value, purchase this course as part of the Customer Service Effectiveness 1 Year Subscription.
Anyone who wants to successfully engage different people and wants to effectively communicate.
What You’ll Learn
Identify your own personality style and how you react under pressure. Explore other personality styles and how each style reacts to each other, then be able to modify your behaviors so you can connect and become more effective at influencing attitudes and the behaviors of others.
Why You Want To Learn It
By understanding how personality tendencies can impact your relationships, you’ll increase your influence through clearer communication and easier collaboration with people with different personality styles.
How It Will Help You
The most successful professionals and leaders can effectively deal with all sorts of different people at work. They know how to approach each situation and interaction to create win/win scenarios. Get the tools you need to better understand your communication style and others to unlock your ability to build collaboration, trust, and influence.
- Communication: Practices active listening supported with relevant oral and written information.
- Conflict Resolution: Encourages people to work through contentious situations and works with them to find solutions when necessary.
- External Awareness: Sees things from different points of view and recognizes the impact that actions have on others. Keeps up-to-date with issues and trends that affect areas of responsibility.
- Adaptability: Open-minded. Demonstrates flexibility and a positive attitude when faced with changes.
- Influence: Consistently directs situations and inspires mutual commitment and an all-win outcome.
- Interpersonal Skills: Consistently builds strong, long-term relationships both inside and outside the organization.
You will take a 10-question assessment to determine if you have the necessary skills to effectively communicate with your co-workers and colleagues. Analyze ways to avoid unnecessary conflict and approach contentious situations calmly and confidently. Read More >
Dale Carnegie Methodology
The Dale Carnegie® methodology is time-tested with thousands of testimonials attesting that it works. From the very start, on an individual level, you will set stretch goals and with the support of the social learning environment, the ‘in-the-moment’ coaching by the highly trained facilitators, the accountability to commitments, progress will be visible to yourself and others. In the Dale Carnegie® methodology, we focus on building strengths to overpower our weaknesses. We believe that everyone has inherent greatness, and it simply needs to be identified and nurtured.