Time Commitment: Varies by learner
Content Access: 1 year
Number of Sessions: Up to 8
(See details below)
Young leaders face an incredible challenge finding a job in today's business climate. Many approach the workforce armed with a sound education and experience in their specialty -- but there's one critical element missing: human relations skills.
The NextGen Business Leaders Online Certificate Program provides a practical training on how to navigate the often-unspoken, minute-by-minute challenges of business interactions. The eight 1-hour Live Online webinars in this package will help teens and 20-somethings learn how to:
- Gain confidence
- Deliver an effective business presentation (in person and online)
- Communicate with diplomacy and tact
- Act with integrity in every situation
- Get results from colleagues, even when "manager" isn't part of your title
- Never forget a name
- Set actionable goals to ensure success
- ...and many other essential behavioral skills
Who Is The Certificate For?
Anyone who wants to know the best way to act in almost any business situation will benefit from this certificate. This content is particularly helpful for people 18-30 who want to build their resume and understand the intangibles of business. Our webinars are attended by professionals of every experience level across all walks of life, and the exchange of ideas can be invaluable to teens and millennials just starting out in their career.
Earn your certificate by attending (6) 1-hour webinars over the course of 1 year starting from the date of first log in. There are eight webinars total in this package. Registrants may attend all of them, but only need 6 for certificate completion.
Live Online Webinars… your choice from:
The following content is optional (not required for a participant to receive the certificate) but is available to anyone enrolled in the certificate program:
- Carnegie Tales: 10 short animated videos that illustrate leadership principles
- Dale Carnegie Leadership podcast series
- Presentations that Influence People (on-demand course) and Communicate to Lead on-demand training modules
Credits and Accreditations
Dale Carnegie Live Online courses can be counted toward continuing education training and each has its own CEU and PDU value. In addition, most Live Online courses are also HRCI pre-approved. Approval status varies from course to course.
Note: The use of this seal is not an endorsement of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.