Dale Carnegie's Instant Learning Portal
An Overburdened Training Department's Best Friend
Dale Carnegie Digital’s Instant Learning Portal gives you access to a powerful online learning system; and gives your learners an effective mix of virtual instructor-led and self-paced courses.
We understand the challenges of training departments in small and mid-size companies.
The Instant Learning Portal meets the needs and budget constraints of organizations whose dispersed workforces and high performance work cultures make in-person training challenging, and who find the cost and implementation complexity of online training systems prohibitive.
The Instant Learning Portal can be up and running in minutes, comes pre-loaded with a full business and leadership training program, and costs less than most learning management systems -- even less than systems that don't come pre-loaded with content.
Instant Learning Portal Key Features
- Enables employees to view Dale Carnegie Digital’s public schedule of virtual instructor led programs, and self-enroll into any of hundreds of sessions at their convenience.
- Includes content across the following topic areas:
- Leadership Development
- Presentation Effectiveness
- Team Member Engagement
- Customer Service
- Sales Effectiveness
- Provides employees access to self-paced courses, videos, templates and concise toolkits, on-demand 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Enables upload of your existing or new SCORM compliant e-learning courses, internal training programs, curriculum and schedules, to build custom learning paths.
- Branding options are available for a customized portal experience.
- Employees earn CEUs, PDUs and in some cases ACE-recommended undergraduate credits by completing Dale Carnegie Digital virtual instructor led programs.
- Access powerful reporting functions, schedule and certificate management.
Installation and Deployment
The Instant Learning Portal is a hassle-free Software as a Service model. There is no hardware or software to install, and implementation can be completed in minutes—unlike the days, months or years required by some learning management and e-learning systems. Access to all content and administrative features requires only an Internet connection.
Try it for yourself!
Set up a trial, or get your organization on board today! Call 631-415-9370, or fill out the form below.