Live Online Training Advantages:
- Eliminate travel costs and time away from the office
- Access the industry’s most respected instructors online
- Develop the key competencies your organization needs for success
- Bring individuals together to learn and practice in the context of every day work
Global Blended Learning
Dale Carnegie has offices in more than 80 countries worldwide, which collectively employ over 2,500 certified trainers, so you can combine traditional in-person classes with live online delivery to achieve a consistent, standardized approach for a globally dispersed organization. Live Online Training sessions are led by Dale Carnegie certified trainers, who use the same renowned facilitation and coaching techniques and have also been certified to facilitate online.
Flexibility for Every Business Situation
Live Online Training from Dale Carnegie features 150 modules covering 6 curriculum areas and 24 professional competencies. Each module is delivered as a workshop, and workshops may be combined to create highly tailored seminars.
• Live Online Workshops: Two- or three-hour high-impact sessions that provide ample opportunity to practice and learn from peers. Online Workshops are aligned to key workplace competencies.
• Live Online Seminars: Combine several workshops into a series of sessions developing targeted competencies over several weeks or months. This format promotes application and accountability to ensure that new habits and skills are developed.