Virtual Meetings that Engage
Interactive Virtual Classroom
Price: $99 USD
Length: 1-hour Live Online Webinar
Audio: Computer (VOIP)
In this fast paced, interactive webinar you'll learn to use activities to energize your next online meeting. You'll identify what's unique about running an online meeting and what's needed to make it an interactive experience.
At the end, you'll have answers these questions: How will you generate participation and build cooperation in your meetings? What activities will keep your team members engaged? What online tools are available to help people stay focused and on time?
This session covers the three components of an effective online meeting leadership strategy: pre-meeting planning, managing the meeting, and post-meeting follow-up. You'll experience meeting activities and analyze the online tools used to make them energizing. A handout is included that provides technical tips and meeting checklists.
This webinar will help you:
- Discover ways to build cooperation and results in your meetings through the use of engaging activities
- Apply Human Relations Principles to build effective relationships and commitment levels
- Integrate the three components of an effective online meeting leadership strategy into your workplace
- More outcomes below
Core Competencies: Leadership, Communication
Related Competencies: Professionalism, Teamwork, Technology
Filter by Location
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Who Should Attend
Team Leaders, Managers or anyone who needs to lead an online meeting.
At the end of this webinar you will be able to:
• Review the three components of an effective online meeting leadership strategy: pre-meeting planning, managing the meeting, and post-meeting follow-up.
• Discover ways to build cooperation and positive results in meetings using activities
• Identify technical guidelines for online meeting effectiveness