Virtual Learning Scorecard: Your Benchmark for Success
Your virtual training program needs to work from the start. But how do you know the experience will be right for your learners? What does effective and engaging virtual training look like and how would you be able to tell the difference before you invest your precious resources to create it?
You need your virtual training to:
• Reach your intended learners (globally/dispersed)
• Be at the time(s) you need it
• Require minimal effort on your part
• And most important, it needs to work! That means knowledge is shared, skills improve, and behavior changes in a trackable manner.
Join Kassy LaBorie, 14 year veteran virtual trainer and Product Manager with Dale Carnegie Digital, to learn exactly what it takes to create and deliver an effective virtual training experience. This complementary webinar covers the 5 Critical Success Factors that need to be in place for effective and engaging live online training to occur. A "scorecard" is provided to help track what success looks like as you design and deliver your virtual training.
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals, Learning & Development professionals and program designers who are responsible for virtual training effectiveness.
You will be able identify what it takes to:
• Build a program that maps to the 5 Critical Success Factors that need to be in place for effective and engaging live online training to occur
• Design and deliver a highly effective virtual training experience
• Drive usage and keep learners engaged with their professional development
• Make your learning stick, even with busy, dispersed, and distracted workforces!