The New Federal Culture’s Impact on Engagement
Free 1 Hour Webinar
Keeping employee engagement high in today's federal culture can be a daunting task. The salary freezes, shutdowns, budget restrictions, and varying public opinion in light of recent events challenge even the most experienced supervisors. At the whim of political polarization, federal leaders find their environments becoming more uncertain with greater financial burdens - raising questions each month and year over how circumstances will affect mission achievement.
During this fast paced, interactive webinar we'll address three critical hurdles that directly impact employee engagement and the ability to drive effectiveness and efficiency in support of the agency mission in today's federal culture.
Every webinar registrant will receive the complimentary white paper, "The New Federal Government's Impact on Engagement." Participants will also receive 30 day access to a free trial of Live Online content from Dale Carnegie -- over $1,200 in content! After registering for the webinar, check your inbox for an email explaining how you can take advantage of this exciting offer!
Learn how to:
- Implement methods for building and sustaining relationships that drive engagement
- Lead through change and uncertainty
- Balance inconsistent communications
- Demonstrate commitment and consistency
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
Federal leaders and supervisors, and anyone who is interested developing a productive, engaged workforce that can positively impact mission achievement.
At the end of this webinar you will be able to:
• Identify what traits of engagement your employees exhibit
• Strengthen your leadership to guide your employees
• Build cooperation and positive results in an evolving environment