The Art of In-Person Conversations
Length: 1-hour Live Online Webinar
How powerful is a great conversation? Your ability to build relationships through in-person conversations will influence your life in countless ways. Whether you’re initiating a conversation at a sporting event, talking with distant family members, or having a casual exchange with a friend, strong conversation skills can help you make connections with others that will lead to positive and harmonious relationships.
The best way to create the foundation for relationship building is by getting to know others as individuals. Great conversationalists ask the right questions and learn others’ likes and dislikes. As a result of these relationships, trust is formed and conversations come more naturally. In this fast-paced webinar, hone the skills needed to have in-person conversations that will facilitate stronger personal relationships, build trust, and produce greater harmony with others.
This webinar will help you:
- Start and sustain a meaningful conversation with anyone
- Leverage the 7 Keys to Being a Great Conversationalist
- More outcomes below
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who want to improve their conversational skills to produce stronger personal relationships, increased trust, and greater harmony.
You will be able to:
• Recognize the importance of in-person conversations to build relationships.
• Identify the 3 types of questions for effective conversations.
• Leverage the 7 Keys to Being a Great Conversationalist.
• Use the Conversation Starter Guide to have meaningful conversations with anyone.