NextGen Business Leaders Online Certificate Program
Export to Outlook
Teens and millennials face an incredible challenge finding a job in today's business climate. Many approach the workforce armed with a sound education and experience in their specialty -- but there's one critical element missing: human relations skills for business.
The NextGen Business Leaders Online Certificate Program provides a practical training on how to properly respond to the challenges of business interactions. This certificate provides access to eight specially selected 1-hour Live Online webinars. It will help teens and 20-somethings to:
• Gain confidence
• Communicate with diplomacy and tact to superiors and colleagues
• Deliver an effective business presentation (in person and online)
• Act with integrity in every situation
• Get results from colleagues, even when "manager" isn't in your title
• Improve memory and retention
• Set actionable goals to ensure success
• ...and many other essential behavioral skills
Export to Outlook
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to know the best way to act in almost any business situation will benefit from this certificate. This content is particularly helpful for people 18-30 who want to build their resume and improve their skills.
Earn your certificate by attending at least six out of the eight 1-hour webinars listed below, over the course of 1 year starting from the date of first log in. Registrants may attend all eight webinars, but only need 6 for certificate completion.
Live Online Webinars in this Package:
The following content is included FREE, and is not required for a participant to receive the certificate.
• Carnegie Tales: 10 short animated videos that illustrate leadership principles
• Dale Carnegie Leadership podcast series
Dale Carnegie Live Online courses can be counted toward continuing education training and each has its own CEU and PDU value.
In addition, most Live Online courses are also HRCI pre-approved. Approval status varies from course to course.