How to Never Forget a Name
Length: 1-hour Live Online Webinar
Dale Carnegie said, "A person’s name is to that person, the sweetest, most important sound in any language." Remembering a person’s name is essential in forming and strengthening relationships as well as establishing rapport. In this webinar, you will learn techniques to help you remember names when you need them. They are the basis for being able to effectively grow and tap into your network of contacts and friends when needed.
Find out which tools and formulas you can use that will help you remember the name of just about any person you will ever meet!
This webinar will help you:
- Listen to and observe others in a way that facilitates memory
- Use several memory development techniques to help you remember names that are fun, inspire confidence, and help build better relationships.
- More outcomes below
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to be able to better remember people’s names to strengthen relationships and establish rapport.
You will be able to:
• Identify and avoid four common reasons why we forget names.
• Use several memory development techniques to help you remember names that are fun, inspire confidence, and help build better relationships.
• Explore ways social media can help you remember names and retain contacts