How to Disagree without Damaging Relationships
Length: 1-hour Live Online Webinar
Disagreements are not only inevitable but a natural dynamic between people. Left unresolved, they can waste time and energy, create tension in relationships, and negatively impact productivity and happiness. For many, the normal reaction is to avoid disagreements in an effort to keep the peace. Yet we can gain so much from those with whom we disagree if we can learn to view these situations as learning opportunities, and deal with them in an agreeable way. Research suggests that successfully resolving disagreements can result in greater mutual respect and more positive relationships.
In this webinar, you will gain insights into your personality and reactions when dealing with differences of opinions surrounding your "hot buttons." You’ll be able to give others the benefit of the doubt and use a formula to disagree agreeably with others. Disagreeing in an agreeable way promotes peaceful, positive outcomes.
This webinar will help you:
- Apply a formula for contributing ideas and disagreeing in an agreeable way
- Refine your ability to cushion messages for greater acceptance
- More outcomes below
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to improve their relationships with others by handling disagreements in a more positive way.
You will be able to:
• Identify personal hot buttons and your role in disagreements.
• Give others the benefit of the doubt.
• Refine your ability to cushion messages for greater acceptance.
• Use evidence to eliminate doubt.
• Apply a formula for contributing ideas and disagreeing in an agreeable way.