Handling Customer Complaints
Customers complain. What is important is how you handle those complaints when they arise: Do you follow a consistent process, treating each customer with equal understanding and empathy? Do you resolve their complaints in a way that earns their trust and their continued business?
In this session, you will explore the variety of causes of complaints, identify ways to neutralize negative attitudes, follow a process that deals with both the emotional and rational elements of complaints, and identify root causes and the ways you can reduce the number and type of complaints. You will also walk away with numerous tips for keeping a positive attitude, even when dealing with difficult people and issues.
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
Customer Service, sales representatives, customer and technical support teams, receptionists, and accounts payable personnel. This course is ideal for any client-facing employee.
After this seminar, you will be able to:
• Deal with emotional and practical aspects of complaints
• Apply methods to reduce stress when resolving complaints
• Follow the 8-step process to consistently resolve complaints
• Leverage the 12 tips to strengthen customer relationships
• Develop a "talk track" for a specific customer’s complaint.
• Use the 14 tips for managing your emotions when dealing with customer complaints
• Identify and discuss root causes and ways to reduce the number and type of typical complaints.
Handling Customer Complaints: LIVE ONLINE Training
This program is one of the most engaging interactive Live Online courses available today. Trainers involve you from the moment the class begins, and keep you involved, collaborating, practicing and learning as if you were in a physical classroom.
This is NOT a typical webinar but a LIVE ONLINE learning forum facilitated by Dale Carnegie certified trainers using our effective, time-honored techniques.