A Manager’s Guide to Sustainable Employee Engagement
Length: 6-hour Live Online Workshop
Number of sessions: Two 3-hour sessions, held on the same day over two consecutive weeks
Employees are open to influence and motivation. "If you tell me what to do, I will do it to protect my job. But if you inspire me to do it, I will do it to the best of my ability."
Supervisors who understand this simple truth and know how to apply it are the ones who generate results in today's organizations. Great managers develop high-performance teams that get results because they know how to lead a team, not just manage it.
This program will smooth your transition from individual contributor to supervisor to leader. You will learn the basics like delegation, time management, and performance appraisal techniques, and gain insights into the more advanced aspects of leadership needed to inspire and motivate teams.
This workshop will help you:
- Determine your leadership style and the impact of that style on your team
- Delegate responsibility, authority and accountability
- Give difficult feedback without creating resentment
- More outcomes below
Core Competencies: Leadership, Values, Attitude, Decision Making, Results-Oriented, Teamwork
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
Managers at all levels and HR professionals.
You will be able to:
• Assess the engagement levels of your team members.
• Develop a strategy for engaging team members based on their motivational drivers.
• Identify ways to build employee development plans that facilitates engagement.
• Apply proven principles and tips for building strong relationships with employees that promote engagement.