NEW YORK, NY (November 12, 2010) - Dale Carnegie Training®, the international leader in performance-based workforce training and solutions, announces today the upgrade of their extremely successful smartphone application "Secrets to Success" (http://www.dalecarnegie.com/app/). Available for download online on iTunes for the iPhone, iPad and iTouch (99 cents), the app has already seen tremendous results, shooting to the number one spot on the iTunes business list within the first week of its release. Apple customers who have already purchased the app will receive the upgrade free of charge.
The informative application outlines basic human relations principles and shares easy-to-follow tips, techniques and daily "confidence boosters" exclusive to Dale Carnegie Training's world-renowned workshops and courses. New features to the application include an optimized retina display along with the ability to share the app content with social media networks including Facebook and Twitter. In addition, users can now register for a free Dale Carnegie course in any country where the course is offered, and find their local DCT office easily with the touch of a button.
"Think of it as a way to have a Dale Carnegie Coach in your pocket at all times," says Peter Handal, chairman, president and CEO of Dale Carnegie Training. "In this challenging economic time - where people need every bit of help to stand out and ensure employment - we believe there couldn't be a more opportune moment to offer Dale Carnegie's guiding principles in an even easier to access form."
Functions available for the downloadable application include:
- The ability to register for a "free" Dale Carnegie Course Session
- Sharing app content via social media networks
- The ability to search easily for a local DCT office
- Valuable tips on team member engagement, leadership development, sales effectiveness, customer service, presentation effectiveness, process improvement and more
- Daily doses of confidence from some of history's best thought leaders
- Video demos of the secrets to success in action