Is it time to love what you do?
For over 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As a Marketing Coordinator for Dale Carnegie you will drive the local marketing and lead generation activities for the operation. This will include event promotion, basic lead generation, social media and client communication. You are actively creating new marketing communications, activities and implementing the existing marketing strategies.
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Marketing Coordinator role rewards people:
· With a strong "people orientation"
· With a "can do" mind set
· Who are results oriented
· Who like systems but can also be creative
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Event promotion for various workshops and information sessions
- Development and management of the Marketing CRM
- Preparing promotional materials for use in both EDM and hardcopy
- Working with sales team to support campaigns
- Liaising with corporate office on marketing/branding initiatives
- Managing the local social media elements