For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As a Dale Carnegie Performance Consultant you are actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
The Performance Consultant role rewards people:
- Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
- Who cultivate strong client relationships
- Who are competitive
- Who like to develop and win business
- Who are extremely results oriented
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Reacting to inbound web leads and converting to conversations
- High outbound call volume
- Consulting with companies to tailor solutions to organizational outcomes
- Submitting weekly activity reports