Is it time to love what you do?
For over 100 years, Dale Carnegie Training has been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment to the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As a NYC Center of Excellence Corporate Solutions Consultant you are actively creating new business with companies. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie Training solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
The Corporate Solutions Consultant role rewards people who:
• Enjoy solving talent development and organizational training needs
• Have a passion for developing and winning new business
• Are extremely results oriented
What does the "day to day" look like?
• Phone and face to face sales meetings
• Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
• Website, email campaign and marketing event lead follow up
• Using Salesforce to manage sales communication and opportunities
• Developing and executing on new business development strategies
• Conducting needs assessments with business leaders and decision makers
• Leveraging social media to advance the sales process
What experience do I need?
• Three years or more of sales experience (preferably in a professional service industry)
• Selling to mid-level leaders in NYC
What are the "must haves"?
• Live in the NYC area for a minimum of 1 year
• Work out of a Manhattan based office
• NYC LinkedIn business contacts
• High degree of English business acumen
• Ability to pass a background check
• Flexibility to work some evenings
• 4 year College Degree
What competencies should I have?
• Exemplary prospecting skills
• Versed in a consultative sales approach
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Social media proficiency
• Computer literacy – High degree of comfort with Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce, email and email management, normal web and internet functionality and use
What benefits would I receive?
• Manhattan based office, Dale Carnegie Training Center of Excellence
• Dale Carnegie Training Sales Academy development process
• Professional development through Dale Carnegie training programs
• Eligibility to attend Annual Sales Convention
• 401K plan
• Medical & Dental plans
• Salary and commission plan
• First year earnings typically range from $50K - $60K
• Second year earnings potential from $60K - $75K