Is it time to love what you do?
For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment to the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As a Dale Carnegie Performance Consultant you are actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
What are the rewards of the job?
The Performance Consultant role rewards people who:
- Enjoy solving business/organizational issues
- Have a passion for developing and winning business
- Are competitive
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Are extremely results oriented
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Building new business from within existing accounts
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Facilitating assessment conversations with business leaders and decision makers
- Consulting with Dale Carnegie Training project team tailoring solutions to clients learning needs
- Monitoring sold learning implementations
- Creating value to accelerate client results
- Leveraging social media to advance the sales process
- Developing account strategies
- Networking - live and on line