Is it time to love what you do?
We are seeking people passionate about developing others, who are exceptional presenters, have a business focus, high energy level, strong interpersonal skills, and unwavering work ethics to add to our training team. As a Dale Carnegie Corporate Trainer you bring a willingness to consistently provide the highest level training and development to our customers. This position is challenging but will propel you forward in your training career. This is a part-time position for working professionals in Orange County, CA.
For over 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As Dale Carnegie Corporate Solutions Trainer you will have the opportunity to coach and develop people from a variety of industries and business situations in our Dale Carnegie public programs. Dale Carnegie Corporate Trainers are expert practitioners that impart the unique Carnegie methodology through engaging and interactive coaching sessions that ultimately impact the results of a company, department or team.
CCS candidates undergo a minimum of 150 hours of in house development before being certified as a Dale Carnegie trainer. The trainer development process is ISO 9001:2008 accredited and our trainers must attend a refresher event on an annual basis for their continued development to maintain their certification.
What are the Dale Carnegie Corporate Trainer Responsibilities?
Work closely with DC management to ensure the expectations of customers are met
Preparing and delivering training programs based on the local schedule
Liaising with DC project teams to ensure participants are improving performance
Progress check ins with participants to assist their preparation for sessions
Monitoring participant satisfaction during each program
Providing feedback to DC project teams on participant growth
What are the “must haves”?
· Minimum of a 4 year University or College Degree (requirement in the US due to certification)
· Flexibility to work during the day, some evenings and occasional weekends
· High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
· Must have lived in the area for a minimum of 1 year
· Are fluent in business level of English
· Able to physically carry presentation equipment
· Have a reliable transportation
What competencies should I have?
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Exemplary presentation and facilitation skills
· Strong coaching orientation
· Highly organized
· High degree of comfort with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and email management, normal web and internet functionality and use
Please email your resume to Steve VerBurg at firstname.lastname@example.org.