Is it time to love what you do?
For over 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As an Inside Sales team member with Dale Carnegie you are enrolling individuals and teams in our public programs and seminars and proactively responding to leads and inquiries. You enjoy phone sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your consultative approach and proven Dale Carnegie programs to meet the needs of our clients.
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Inside Sales role rewards people:
· Who enjoy business
· Who like to develop and win business
· Who are competitive
· Who are extremely results oriented
· Who like to help people achieve their goals
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Building new business from within existing accounts
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Responding to incoming lead calls
- Registering individuals and teams for public program offerings
- Reacting to inbound web leads from the internet and converting to conversations
- Liaising with DC project team to ensure programs are meeting the client needs