Is it time to love what you do?
For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As an Regional Director with Dale Carnegie you are coaching a team that is actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help our clients and their teams succeed. You apply this same approach with your sales team. You are a powerful and positive coach that will hold the team accountable for business results while helping them to achieve their personal goals.
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Area Manager role rewards people:
· With the ability to coach individuals and teams to peak performance
· Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
· With a "can do" mind set
· Who like to develop and win business with their team
· Who are extremely results oriented
· Who are competitive
· Who cultivate strong client relationships (internal and external)
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Coaching sales team to reach their goals and objectives
- Pipeline development and management with the team
- Conducting joint sales calls with higher potential clients
- Account management of key accounts
- Assisting on solution and proposal creation
- Executing strategic plan to ensure growth and meeting targets
- Liaising with marketing coordinator to align activities
- Execution of public programs and delivery of corporate solutions projects