We improve the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people.
As a Sales Consultant with Dale Carnegie you are actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
• Min of 5 years or more in sales, management andr business experience – preferably in a professional service industry
• Exemplary prospecting skills
• Ability to adopt a consultative sales approach
• Ability to engage mid to upper level executives in business conversations
• Good executive presence with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to network – connections to the business community
• Computer literacy – Microsoft Office, CRM Systems
• Passion in people and organizational development work
• Positive work attitude and high level of enthusiasm
• Tertiary level educational qualifications
• Flexibility to work during the day, some evenings and occasional weekends
• Competitive On-Target-Earnings (OTE) with base salary and bonus program