Is it time to love what you do?
For 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As a Marketing Coordinator for Dale Carnegie you will drive the local marketing and lead generation activities for the operation. This will include event promotion, basic lead generation, social media and client communication. You are actively creating new marketing communications, activities and implementing the existing marketing strategies.
Area 1: Marketing and Sales Support
- Service clients so they love working with us
- Events: drive the local marketing and lead generation activities for the operation. This will include event promotion, basic lead generation, social media and client communication.
- Support and lead marketing efforts, including: technology, campaigns, client development and events.
- Schedule meetings and plan reporting in SalesForce as needed.
- Support Market Directors and Director of Marketing by providing sales data, forecasts, market research and customer requests.
- Provide assistance developing local marketing collateral, monthly sales campaigns and preparing presentations for educational workshops.
- Social Media responsibility: Twitter, LinkedIn and local website
Area 2: Business Development Support
- Determine and understand the needs of inbound prospects to immediately connect them with appropriate DCT team member.
- Manage database contact list.
- Drive business development efforts including, lead follow up, account research, expanding graduate referrals, and calling into prospective companies.
- Proactively create and uncover incremental opportunities to pass onto DCT team members. This provides additional opportunities that the team would not develop on their own.
Area 3: Public Program Support
- Participate in or assist with core programs
- Attend Session 1 and Graduation events
- Room set-up as needed
- Manage the facilitator and coach referral process
- Manage metrics of public programs
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Creating templates and spreadsheets for various workshops and information sessions
- Development and management of SalesForce CRM
- Preparing promotional materials for use in sales meetings
- Working with sales team to support campaigns and measurement
- Working on projects to support our marketing/branding initiatives
- Managing the local social media elements including twitter and our local website
- Rewarding, FUN, and flexible