Is it time to love what you do?
For almost 100 years, Dale Carnegie Training has been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As a Dale Carnegie Performance Consultant, you are actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
What are the rewards of the job?
The Performance Consultant role rewards people:
- Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
- Who like to develop and win business
- Who are competitive
- Who cultivate strong client relationships
- Who are extremely results oriented
What does the "day-to-day" look like?
- Building new business from within existing accounts
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Facilitating assessment conversations with business leaders and decision makers
- Tailoring training solutions for clients and ensuring those solutions are met
- Adding value with current clients to maintain relationships
- Office located in Timonium, MD
- Anne Arundel County (Annapolis excluded), Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Cecil County, Harford County, and Howard County
What competencies should I have?
- Exemplary prospecting skills
- Versed in a consultative sales approach
- Comfort in selling to mid to upper level executives
- Ability to develop accounts strategically
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to network – connections to the business community
- Computer literacy – high degree of comfort with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Systems, Email and email management, normal Internet functionality and use
What benefits would I receive?
- Dale Carnegie Sales Academy Development Process
- $10,000 training course package
- Scholarships available for immediate family members
- 401K plan
What is the compensation plan?
- Base salary - $4,000 per month for the first 6 months. Smaller base salary and commission structure after 6 months.
- First year earnings typically average $50,000
- Second year earnings typically average $60,000 - $70,000
- Third year earnings typically average $70,000+