We have Dale Carnegie operations in 21 countries within the APAC region. We have a dedicated field support team that partners with each of our operations to support a functional area of their business. This is a dynamic region but one that requires a focus on trainer development and quality to maintain its fast rate of growth. You will be a part of this regional Field Support Group, reporting to the Regional Vice President for APAC.
As a Dale Carnegie Delivery (Trainer) Field Support Executive you will be working with each of operations to implement and maintain the Dale Carnegie trainer certification process and standards. You will have the opportunity to support our operations on a day to day basis through coaching meetings and site visits with the local Training Directors and trainer groups.
What are the rewards of the job?
This role reward people:
- With a strong coaching and people development orientation
- Who are results and achievement focused
- Who can create an environment of excellence
- Who are high impact trainers
What does the day to day look like?
- Conducting coaching meetings with trainers (virtually and on site)
- Monitoring trainer quality throughout the region - identifying opportunities
- Conducting region-wide trainer development events
- Delivering sessions for key regional sales contracts
- Acting as a help desk for solution creation with our local offices