Is it time to love what you do?
For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As Dale Carnegie Corporate Solutions Trainer you will have the opportunity to coach and develop people from a variety of industries and business situations in our Dale Carnegie public programs. Dale Carnegie trainers are expert practitioners that impart the unique Carnegie methodology through engaging and interactive coaching sessions that ultimately impact the results of a company, department or team.
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Trainer role rewards people:
- With a strong "people orientation"
- With a "can do" mind set
- Who are results oriented
- Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
- With the ability to coach individuals and teams to peak performance
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Preparing and delivering public programs based on the local schedule
- Liaising with DC project teams to ensure participants are improving performance
- Progress check ins with participants to assist their preparation for sessions
- Monitoring participant satisfaction during each program
- Providing feedback to DC project teams on participant growth