Is it time to love what you do?
For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As a Area Director with Dale Carnegie you are actively creating new business managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help our clients and their teams succeed. The following Area Director positions are available:
- Finance and Professional Services
- Construction, Manufacturing and Transportation
- Healthcare and Government
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Area Director role rewards people:
· Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
· With a "can do" mind set
· Who like to develop and win business
· Who are extremely results oriented
· Who are competitive
· Who cultivate strong client relationships (internal and external)
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Pipeline development and management
- Conducting sales calls with high potential clients
- Account management of key accounts
- Assisting on solution and proposal creation
- Executing strategic plan to ensure growth and meeting targets
- Liaising with marketing coordinator to align activities
- Execution of public programs and delivery of corporate solutions projects