Are you looking to jumpstart your career in business?
We are seeking recent college graduates with a business focus, high energy level, and strong work ethic to complete our sales team. As an Inside Sales Representative you develop the ability to connect with businesses, creating solutions that match their business outcomes. You bring a willingness to consistently work hard and we’ll provide you with the training and background that will propel you forward in your business career.
For over 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As an Inside Sales team member with Dale Carnegie you are enrolling individuals and teams in our public programs and seminars and proactively responding to leads and inquiries. You enjoy phone sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your consultative approach and proven Dale Carnegie programs to meet the needs of our clients.
What are the rewards of the Job?
· Experience that will lay the foundation for a career in business
· Extensive training from the global leader in performance improvement
· Compensation and bonuses tied to your performance
The Inside Sales role rewards people:
· Who enjoy business
· Who like to develop and win business
· Who are competitive
· Who are extremely results oriented
· Who like to help people achieve their goals
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- High outbound call volume
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Building new business from within existing accounts
- Responding to incoming lead calls
- Registering individuals and teams for public program offerings
- Reacting to inbound web leads from the internet and converting to conversations
- Working with Corporate Sales Team to support organizational goals
- Liaising with DC project team to ensure programs are meeting the client needs