Is it time to love what you do?
For almost 100 years we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As Dale Carnegie Corporate Solutions Trainer you will have the opportunity to coach and develop people from a variety of industries and business situations. Our clients know they can improve the performance of their organization by developing their key asset – their people! They work with the Dale Carnegie team to solve business issues and reach their vision and goals. Dale Carnegie trainers are expert practitioners that impart the unique Carnegie methodology through engaging and interactive coaching sessions that ultimately impact the results of a company, department or team.
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Corporate Solutions Trainer role rewards people:
· With a strong "people orientation"
· With practical business experienmce and acumen
· Who are results oriented
· Who enjoys business and solving business/organizational issues
· With the ability to coach individuals and teams to peak performance
· Become Dale Carnegie Certified, an ISO9001:2008 certified process
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Preparing and delivering sessions based on client needs and schedules – 75% of role
- Consulting with DC project team to tailor solutions to organizational outcomes
- Liaising with DC project team to ensure the solutions are meeting the client needs
- Progress check ins with participants to assist their preparation for sessions
- Monitoring participant satisfaction during each program
- Attending project update meetings with the project team to ensure delivery is connected to the organization’s culture/environment
- Providing feedback to clients on any emerging issues